A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments to the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard will have to be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
|NAME||TECHNICAL NAME||PURPOSE||INFORMATION COLLECTED||PERIOD OF PERMANENCE||ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT|
|It remembers the language the user selects||qtrans_cookie_test||They collect only navigation information. Language||The user’s language selection when browsing the web.||Persistent||Own (plugin)|
|It generates a unique user ID||__utma||They collect only navigation information.||Count every time a user visits the site. It also records when you first visited the web.||Persistent||Third parties (Google analytics)|
|It calculates when a session is over.||__utmb||They collect only navigation information.||The UTMB records the time of arrival on the page.||Persistent||Third parties (Google analytics)|
|It calculates when a session is over.||__utmc||They collect only navigation information.||Utmc checks whether the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.||Persistent||Third parties (Google analytics)|
|This cookie is responsible for recording the user’s source as well as keywords.||__utmz||They collect only navigation information.||It expires in six months, although it is renewed each time the website is visited, as long as it is not a direct visit.||Persistent||Third parties (Google analytics)|
WWW.KILOENERGIA.ES, uses Google Analytics cookies, the configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ to obtain more information about the cookies it uses and how to disable it (with the understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites.)
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you have to exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies because the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.